Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A fairy tale life....

Today I was going through my old albums....with pictures of me and my small sister. Those pictures gave me a wild thought abut how we change as we grow up! I know it's not that wild because we all change and it's natural! But it puts me to a thought millions of times! Why actually do we change? Why? Is it because we get mature? Do we actually get mature or more practical or something else? Whatever it is! I also think is it good to change even? You know during our childhood we are Innocent commit mistakes unknowingly! Hurt people but still they love us! But as we grow up we do the same and people hate us for all that! Why?

When we are small we hear Fairy tales and other stories....and those always end up with a moral!!! Our parents or teachers or any other person telling us that story tells us that we need to imbibe them! We trust them and we do the same!!! But as we grow up we realise that it's not that easy task! You can't be obedient all the time! You can't always agree to your elders! you can't always say the truth! You can't always share (when it comes to love) And so you change! And in many other tales of such kind of your own life!

When you are small you hear stories with always "and they lived happily ever after". But as you grow up you face the real world you come to know it's never the ending...it only is a beginning! You need to face more of that bitter stuff! I always wish life was the way it is in those stories.....

WITH ME BEING THE PRINCESS....


OR THE MAID TURNED TO PRINCESS...OR MAY BE A MERMAID?

A DASHING PRINCE...


A BEAUTIFUL CARRIAGE AND A ROMANTIC RIDE....



A KISS OR TWO OR MORE.....


A MARRIAGE TO REMEMBER...



SOMEONE TO SAY THAT....




I WISH LIFE WAS THAT WAY......
It would have been much easier to live!!!!

No comments: