Saturday, September 22, 2012

Candle

This is one of my most cherished poem...I wrote it when I was in 10th class...And like everybody appreciated it and I still love this one...



There was darkness...
All around!
There was sadness...
In every sound!

Then...someone came and lit me
The place became bright.
Everything started glowing,
With hope and with my light!

I was in pain...
And I cried!
The table got white stain,
When my tears dried.

But I had satisfaction...
That I showed when I became bright
Of giving hope and Determination
Till the end...Till i died!

2 comments:

Ashwin D said...

That was written in a beautifully innocent state of mind which we actually need when we are adult :) Follow what you have written. Stay Khush

GvSparx - Inspiring Lives said...

The test of character is stretching beyond failure.